Sunday, June 7, 2009

mr.andrews blogger world pt 2.

Well hello blogger world. So while I was downloading my virtual PC. I was thing to myself what the reason for putting this on our workstation is. I don’t know if I missed the memo but I really didn’t see the reasons behind it but I guess it will all make sense at the end!!!! I was also thinking about way that we as a class could make the teacher workshop better. I didn’t know that there were so many free software that could help teachers with their e-learning. Distant learning is the next big thing to teachers and students. I wonder would this make the cost of college tuition go down since students won’t be in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Pierre, interesting comments regarding the cost of tuition. Why would distance learning cost less that place-bound classes? Isn't the content the same? Maybe it should be more expensive given the cost of the delivery system.

    Dr. Keane

    ReplyDelete