Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First day of class reading

As I was reading this book I was starting to get confused about what was going on. But then as more I read I was starting to see that the book was explaining on how to be able to train a company or a certain position within the job. As I read the book had an approach that had two parts which are needs assessment and front-end analysis. When I was reading I learned within those two phases that their where many other things that must be done. As we go through this class I would want to learn about all the things that go into training. As a student on the outside and going to different workshops I didn’t know that all these things went into planning a workshop for people.
So let’s get started with the learning of putting together workshops

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comment about there is a bigger picture or concept to hosting a training session. From what was learned in class on yesterday, a trainer will have to analyze a full range of perspectives that will ask questions regarding how your audience will obtain the information or what kind of feedback can be retained from the training classes. So much thought for a couple hours work!!

    ReplyDelete